Dr. Michael Allen, DPM
Dr. Michael is the founder and CEO of Lexington Foot & Ankle Center. Graduating from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1996, Dr. Allen has practiced medicine for nearly 20 years and has previously served as Chief of Podiatric Surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital. He treats a broad spectrum of podiatric conditions and has particular interest in complex foot and ankle surgery, metatarsal joint implants, and diabetic limb salvage. Dr. Allen performs surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital (Main) in Lexington, Lexington Surgery Center and Georgetown Community Hospital. Dr. Allen has been married over 25 years and is father of two.
- Podiatric Surgery Residency, PHS Saint Michael Hospital and
Lake County Hospital System, Cleveland, Ohio
- DPM, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- BS, Biology, University of Kentucky
- BS, Zoology, University of Kentucky
Dr. Bradford Fine, MS, DPM, PLLC, FACFAS
Dr. Bradford Fine is board certified in foot and ankle surgery. Graduating from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida with MS in Biomedical Sciences and DPM in 2003, Dr. Fine has practiced medicine for 12 years and currently serves as Chief of Podiatric Medicine at Saint Joseph Hospital. He treats a wide array of podiatric conditions and has particular interest in complex foot and ankle surgery, trauma, sports medicine, fusions, total ankle replacement, acute and chronic wounds, and limb salvage. Dr. Fine performs surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital (Main) in Lexington, Saint Joseph East in Lexington, Lexington Surgery Center, Georgetown Community Hospital, and Saint Joseph Mt. Sterling. He is also a husband and father of four.
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency 36
- FORMERLY Hollywood Medical Center, 2003 to 2006 in Hollywood, Florida, now Memorial Hospital South.
- BA in Biology and Chemistry at University of Kentucky, Magna Cum Laude.