Dr. Michael Allen, DPM, PSC
Dr. Allen is the founder and CEO of Lexington Foot & Ankle Center, PSC. Graduating from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1996, Dr. Allen has practiced medicine for nearly 20 years and has previously served as Chief of Podiatric Surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital. He treats a broad spectrum of podiatric conditions and has particular interest in complex foot and ankle surgery, metatarsal joint implants, and diabetic limb salvage. Dr. Allen performs surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital (Main) in Lexington, Lexington Surgery Center and Georgetown Community Hospital. Dr. Allen has been married over 25 years and is father of two.
- Podiatric Surgery Residency, PHS Saint Michael Hospital and
Lake County Hospital System, Cleveland, Ohio
- DPM, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- BS, Biology, University of Kentucky
- BS, Zoology, University of Kentucky
Dr. Bradford Fine, MS, DPM, PLLC, FACFAS
Dr. Bradford Fine is board certified in foot and ankle surgery. Graduating from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida with MS in Biomedical Sciences and DPM in 2003, Dr. Fine has practiced medicine for 12 years and currently serves as Chief of Podiatric Medicine at Saint Joseph Hospital. He treats a wide array of podiatric conditions and has particular interest in complex foot and ankle surgery, trauma, sports medicine, fusions, total ankle replacement, acute and chronic wounds, and limb salvage. Dr. Fine performs surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital (Main) in Lexington, Saint Joseph East in Lexington, Lexington Surgery Center, Georgetown Community Hospital, and Saint Joseph Mt. Sterling. He is also a husband and father of four.
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency 36
- FORMERLY Hollywood Medical Center, 2003 to 2006 in Hollywood, Florida, now Memorial Hospital South.
- BA in Biology and Chemistry at University of Kentucky, Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Bryan Harmon, DPM, PSC
Dr. Bryan Harmon is a native of San Antonio, Texas and is pleased to be a part of Lexington Foot and Ankle Center, providing quality podiatric healthcare to Lexington and surrounding communities. Upon completion of his undergraduate studies, Dr. Harmon attended Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine and completed his podiatric medical and surgical training at University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Harmon is well versed in both the surgical and non-surgical treatment of all foot and ankle pathology. Dr. Harmon performs surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital (Main) in Lexington, Saint Joseph East in Lexington, Lexington Surgery Center and UK Good Samaritan Hospital . He is married with two young children, enjoys playing and watching all types of sports, and spending time with his family.
- B.S. Biology, – University of Texas, San Antonio
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Kent State University Podiatric Medicine
- Surgical Residency, University Hospitals, Cleveland, OH Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Victoria Sain, BS, DPM, AACFAS
Dr. Victoria Sain is board qualified in foot and ankle surgery. After graduating from Barry University in sunny south Florida in 2014, Dr. Sain traveled to Cincinnati, OH. While living in Cincinnati, Dr. Sain completed a three year surgical residency in both forefoot, rearfoot and ankle surgery. Dr. Sain had the privilege of serving as chief resident during her final year. While in residency, she received extensive training in diabetic limb salvage, flat foot reconstruction, trauma, total ankle replacement, forefoot surgical techniques and advanced wound care. Dr. Sain performs surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital (Main) in Lexington, Saint Joseph East in Lexington, Lexington Surgery Center, Georgetown Community Hospital, and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Sain lives in Lexington with her husband and rescue dog. Dr. Sain is an avid sports, food, and music fan and is eager to explore the Lexington community.
- Board Qualified in Foot and Ankle Surgery ABFAS
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency – Jewish Hospital – Mercy Health Cincinnati, OH
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Barry University 2014’
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences – The Ohio State University 2010’